10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MH CET, if don’t have any documents related to Maharashtra?

I am from Uttar Pradesh. I want admission in Mumbai engineering collage, but I do not have any documents of Maharashtra. Can I join the MH CET exam and I have passed HSC/SSC from UP. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  2. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  3. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  4. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  5. Where to get the forms of MHT CET? How to apply and what all documents do I need?
  6. Information about Maharashtra CET? How to apply for this exam?
  7. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra related to MCA CET?
  8. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  9. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where I will get the application form of B.Ed CET in Thane? How to apply?
  11. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  12. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  13. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  14. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  15. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  16. List of documents which are required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET?
  17. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  18. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
13th April 2017, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MH CET, if don’t have any documents related to Maharashtra?

For MH CET, you should be a domicile of Maharashtra state and must have done schooling from Maharashtra state only. You must have knowledge of Marathi as a spoken and written language.

Anyone from outside state are not eligible to apply for MH CET. It is strictly only for those who have studied in Maharashtra.
14th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MH CET, if don’t have any documents related to Maharashtra?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for MH CET without having any documents related to Maharashtra. In order to get admission in any of the College in Mumbai, you must have to apply in all India level entrance examination, qualifying in which you can get admission in respective Colleges of Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?