22nd December 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I clear the backlog subject after a long time? Can I get my graduation certificate?

Dear Sir, this is Ramesh, actually I studied in Kakatiya university and in the final year on my B.Sc (BZC), I FAILED IN ONE SUBJECT AND IT WAS IN 2004-2007. Now
1.Is it possible to continue the same course attempting the subject exam.
or
2.If is not possible I am getting any certificate that I have completed my +2 second year in my graduation. Please give me some advice.

22nd December 2017, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I clear the backlog subject after a long time? Can I get my graduation certificate?

There is a time limit to complete a degree according to rules, which is mostly 5 years from the date of admission. If that 5 years are gone, then you can't complete that degree now.

You can clear the backlog paper only before that period of time. If still time is left, then make sure you appear for the exam.
23rd December 2017, 04:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I clear the backlog subject after a long time? Can I get my graduation certificate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot clear your backlog paper at this instant after a long gap of 10 years and cannot get your Graduation certificate completing your left over studies.
Generally there is a maximum time limit of 5 years to complete a degree course. Since, the time is over now, you are not eligible to apply for it.
However, you can apply for the Graduate course through distance mode in order to complete your Graduation.
19th August 2021, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

My bsc batch is 2016-19 i didn't have clear my 1st,2nd&5th semester backlog yet.This is 2021 yet .So I want to know how much maximum time needed to clear it?
5th May 2022, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out in 2017 but still I have backlog in 3rd sem, now can I apply to exm? To clear subjects? Answer me
6th October 2022, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am 2017 batch have 1 backlog in 5th semester can I cleare exam now?
15th November 2022, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Nanu 2016ralli back logs aside 2022 kke Mar parish bareyabahude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?