21st July 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do correspondence LLB being a 38 years old female? List of colleges for admission?

I am Preeti and I am 38 years old. I have a desire to do LLB now. So, can I do LLB through correspondence at this age? If yes, then please send me the list of colleges.
With Regards-
Preeti Tyagi

22nd July 2016, 12:40 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do correspondence LLB being a 38 years old female? List of colleges for admission?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree and five year after 10+2.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue course after 38 years of age as there is no age limit to get admission in the correspondence LLB course.

Some of the university which offer the course is :-

IGNOU.

B.R. Ambedkar university.

LPU.
22nd July 2016, 03:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do correspondence LLB being a 38 years old female? List of colleges for admission?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in Law courses. The Bar Council of India has withdrawn the age limit restriction to pursue course.

So, you are eligible for admission in course. The other required eligibility for admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university for admission in three year LLB course.

Some of the institution which offer the course in distance mode are :-

IGNOU.

Jammu university.

Kalinga university.

Pune university.
22nd July 2016, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for correspondence courses. Hence, you can surely apply for admission in correspondence LLB without worrying about age. Universities like IGNOU offers such courses.
Just note that distance mode LLB is not approved by Bar Council of India. If you want to practice as a professional then regular degree will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?