3rd July 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation in Marine Engineering after completing graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I have completed my graduation in electronics and telecommunication and wanted to do post graduation in marine engineering so can I do??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  2. How can I apply to study Astrophysics in Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  4. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  5. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  10. Criteria for post graduation in Marine engineering? Time required to complete post graduation?
  11. what post graduation courses are available after marine engg. in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of post graduation courses can be done by a Marine engineer through correspondence?
  13. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering
  16. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  17. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
5th July 2015, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in Marine Engineering after completing graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in electronics and telecommunication and wanted to do post graduation in marine engineering so can I do??
You have completed graduation degree in Electronics and Telecommunication so you are not eligible for post graduation degree in Marine Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Marine Engineering from a recognized are eligible for post graduation degree in Marine Engineering course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
5th July 2015, 01:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in Marine Engineering after completing graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?

You can not do post graduation in Marine Engineering after completing graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication.

Eligibility for Master in Marine Engineering:

Degree in Mechanical/Marine/Production Engineering/Electrical Engineering

MOT 2nd class Motor certificate of Competency.

For more information: http://www.ametuniv.ac.in/pg-mtech-marine-engineering-management.html
5th July 2015, 03:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue marine engineering after completion of graduation in electronics and telecommunication. To pursue Post graduate marine engineering course one must have completed graduation in mechanical and automation engineering course and other related course from a recognized university/ institution with a minimum of 50% marks. Beside that candidate must have studied mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects. Candidate has to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by respective college.
5th July 2015, 09:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for pursuing post graduation in the marine engineering after completing your graduation in any of the stream.

The basic eligibility criteria for the post graduation in the marine engineering is given as below :

** You should have a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering.

For you kind information i want to tell you that the duration for this course is "2 years".

If you want to get admission "without entrance" test then some of the best college for you are :

** Baba Hazara Singh Ji Polytechnic College

** A.M.E.T. University

** C.V. Raman College of Engineering

So in nutshell my suggestion to you is that you should not take your career as a fun. You should choose a particular field as per your interest.
If you have your real interest in ECE then you should make your career in ECE not in marine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?