18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Maharashtra through MHTCET, if I am Gujarat domicile?

I have given 12th CBSE board exams from Ahmedabad (Gujarat). I am Gujarat domicile, neither my parents are Gulf/NRI or government employee. Am I eligible for admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges through MHT CET?

Related Questions:
  1. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Can students from Maharashtra give Gujarat CET?
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  5. How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat?
  6. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  7. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after studying from Gujarat, if my father is from Maharashtra?
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  10. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. Can I get the domicile of Maharashtra if I was born in Gujarat but born in Nagpur?
  13. Procedure to get domicile certificate for further studies in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  14. Are students with Maharashtra domicile given higher preference in MHCET exam?
  15. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  16. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  17. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?
  18. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
19th July 2017, 08:38 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Maharashtra through MHTCET, if I am Gujarat domicile?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for MHT CET, as you don't have domicile certificate of Maharashtra.
Eligibility criteria for MHT CET:
>A candidate should be bonafide resident of Maharashtra.
>The candidate should have passed 12th standard with a minimum of 50% in science stream from recognized board of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or equivalent Board situated in the state of Maharashtra.
19th July 2017, 11:53 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in Maharashtra through MHTCET, if I am Gujarat domicile?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in Maharashtra in the above mentioned course, there is no problem in it.

You will have to however clear MHTCET examination, in order to get admission in the above mentioned course in Maharashtra and continue with your studies further.
20th July 2017, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in Maharashtra through MHTCET, if you are a Gujarat domicile. Candidates who have passed 12th standard from a Maharashtra board are eligible to pursue MHTCET examination. Since, you have passed your 12th standard from Gujarat, you are not eligible to get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges through MHTCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?