19th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Ed course in Kumaon University after 44% marks in graduation?

I get 44 percent marks in graduation and 56 percent marks in post graduation can I do b.ed course in Kumaon University.

22nd January 2016, 09:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed course in Kumaon University after 44% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 44 percent marks in graduation and 56 percent marks in post graduation can I do b.ed course in Kumaon University.
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Ed through Kumaon university with below 50% of marks in Graduation. One required to complete the Graduation with at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for B.Ed through Kumaon University. Since, you have completed your Master degree with above 50% of marks, so you might get admission in the Kumaon university based your post graduation marks. In order to get admission in Kumaon university to B.Ed degree, you have to appear for an entrance exam which is conducted by the university only.

Official website - www.kunainital.ac.in
22nd January 2016, 11:42 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed course in Kumaon University after 44% marks in graduation?

Most of the universities ask for 50% marks in graduation for B.Ed admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks only available for reserved category.

You have got 44% marks which is not enough to make you eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in India. Hence, it will be not possible to get admission in B.Ed with the marks you have got.
22nd January 2016, 02:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in Kumaon University after securing 44% marks in graduation.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation in order to get admission in Kumaon University.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Course duration is 2 years.
11th March 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in BCA. Am I eligible for B.ED in kumaon university?
14th March 2017, 01:16 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

Here is the Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017

The terms and conditions required for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017:

Candidates must have done at least Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Candidates must have secure at least 50% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation. Candidates of Reserved Category should secure at least 45% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years.
21st March 2017, 10:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have got 56% marks in post graduation degree so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?