22nd October 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University?

Dear Sir,
Am I eligible for direct admission in B.Sc Mathematics course in Delhi University? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  2. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  3. What is the percentage for direct admission in M.Com from Delhi University
  4. How to do M.A English Literature through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(English) in Delhi University if secured 71.4% in B.A.?
  7. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  8. List of the private commerce colleges in Delhi which takes direct admission in M.Com
  9. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  10. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Anthropology in any university of India being a M.Sc candidate?
  14. Can I get direct admission to study B.Sc in Open University if pursuing 12th Arts?
  15. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  16. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
  17. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  18. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
27th October 2015, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University?

For admission in Delhi University for any regular B.Sc course in Maths you need very good academic record in class XII with excellent marks in Maths subject. Admission in Delhi University is based in marks in class 12th and cut off marks are declared after students apply for admission.

Hence, you shouldn't worry if you have good enough marks in your class XII. Just apply in application form with all the relevant details before last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?