7th January 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation final year after loosing the enrollment number and subjects?

Respected sir, I had been doing graduation program from IGNOU Jodhpur since 2000-2001. Due to some difficult family time, I could not complete my programme. I had lost my enrollment number and subjects also. Kindly guide me as I want to complete my graduation as soon as possible. Thanks.

11th January 2016, 11:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation final year after loosing the enrollment number and subjects?

Contact your Institute at the earliest and they will help you out in regaining a duplicate of it or help you out in some other way, otherwise there is nothing you can do. Tell the Institute about the reason as to why you lost the registration number and possibly you will be helped.
12th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete graduation final year after loosing the enrollment number and subjects?

I have lost my BPP card and enrollment 8 years back.Now I want to do admission again B.A in Ignou.Please help me to know my BPP enrollment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?