12th December 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Tech after completed B.Sc course? Which Branch should I choose and how many years will it take to complete the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to know can I pursue B.Tech after completed B.Sc course? Which Branch should I choose and how many years will it take to complete the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Branch should I choose for pursuing B.Pharmacy course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue the course?
  2. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  3. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  4. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  5. Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?
  6. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  7. What are the courses and graduation to pursue to become an air hostess?
  8. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking
  10. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  11. How to join MBA after completing BSc Maths(CA)? Which branch should I choose?
  12. How to join MBA after completing BSc Maths(CA)? Which branch should I choose?
  13. How to do 3 years B.Tech mechanical after passing MCA
  14. How many years does it take to complete B.Tech course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech course? -- [New]
  15. In which subject should I pursue MA after 4 years of completing BBA course?
  16. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  17. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  18. Which engineering branch is best? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2016, 05:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech after completed B.Sc course? Which Branch should I choose and how many years will it take to complete the course?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and it is four year undergraduate course.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course after bachelor degree in science. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper in 12th. So, if you the qualification you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

As, it is four year duration course. So, the minimum duration to complete the course is 4 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?