15th November 2016, 11:35 PM
lorraine85

Can I pursue B.Tech after completing N6 Certificate?

Respected Sir, I have completed N6 Certificate and I also have 2 years of experience as an Electrician. I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to know can I pursue B.Tech after completing N6 Certificate? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech after completing N6 Certificate?

For B.Tech admission you need at least 10 2 with PCM stream or its equivalent qualification like diploma in engineering. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Hence, just make sure that your present qualification is equivalent to above mentioned qualification.
17th November 2016, 05:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Tech after the completion N6 certificate course.
You must have to complete class 12th with Science stream.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.Tech course.
24th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do btech after completing n6 electrical engineering with 2 years experience handling a diploma. i passed my diploma subjects above 50%
20th January 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam

I have N6 and I completed my 18 months practical in HR.

I am waiting for my Diploma Certificate .

please advice I want to study further, after this I will do advanced diploma or Btech.

Thank you
31st March 2023, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Adv Diploma after Obtaining Financial Management N6 and 18months training? Or should I apply for diploma in University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?