27th October 2016, 01:28 AM
omnov05

Am I eligible to pursue BA without completing class 12th at the age of 30?

Hello Sir, I had completed my 10th standard in 2009 from NOS. (Delhi board) after that I started working in a company. Until now I neither got time nor I am financially stabled. Now I am 30 years old and I want to pursue B.A or graduation in any other field because I need a graduation certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech directly after completing class 12th or I have to complete B.tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  12. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  14. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  15. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue BA without completing class 12th at the age of 30?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
27th October 2016, 03:41 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BA without completing class 12th at the age of 30?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnov05 View Post
Hello Sir, I had completed my 10th standard in 2009 from NOS. (Delhi board) after that I started working in a company. Until now I neither got time nor I am financially stabled. Now I am 30 years old and I want to pursue B.A or graduation in any other field because I need a graduation certificate.
No, you can't get admission in graduation without qualified in class 12th exam from a recognized board because it requires 12th pass for admission in degree course and you have to give the xerox of your 12th passing certificate, mark sheet of class 12th exam , School /college leaving certificate, and no objection certificate from your school / college.
There is no provision to get admission in a degree course without passing certificate of class 12th. And I think you are not eligible to do so. Therefore you should get admission in intermediate first and after qualifying it you can get admission in graduation. You can also do this course from NIOS in vocational.
27th October 2016, 04:15 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BA without completing class 12th at the age of 30?

To Pursue in B.A or graduation,you must have completed Class 12 OR Diploma in some field OR I.T.I

Since you have completed class 10,so.,i am quite sure that you still not eligible for B.A or graduation.

You can Do Diploma course(open) from recognized institutes and then you are eligible to do B.A or graduation.
27th October 2016, 04:53 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

No you can take admission in BA or any other graduation course. Because to take admission in any graduation course candidate must have a qualification of 12th class. Only than he/she can take admission in graduation course. So you are not eligible for the graduation course. You can go for the diploma courses. For the diploma course the minimum qualification required is 10th class.
27th October 2016, 06:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you want to pursue graduation then it is compulsory to have a certificate of Intermediate. As because without completing intermediate you are not eligible to pursue graduation.
That is why, first of all you should complete intermediate from any of the board with a recognized university.
27th October 2016, 07:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to persue your graduation whether from regular or correspondence mode because you or just 10th passed. Minimum qualification required to pursue graduation in any discipline is 12th from a recognised board. So you have to complete your 12th and then only you can pursue your graduation. You have one option is that you can pursue your intermediate through NIOS Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?