23rd January 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc and BA at the same time from two different universities?

I am 1st year student of B.Sc ( Chem. Honors) in Kolkata University. I want B.A ( Drama) degree in Rabindra Bharati University at the same time. Is it possible? Is there any restriction to study at the same time? Please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc and BA at the same time from two different universities? -- [New]
  2. How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?
  3. Can A Level students get into good medical universities in Pakistan?
  4. How to do M.Com course externally along with Job after completion of B.Com course?
  5. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  6. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  7. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  8. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  9. How can I study MS in US after completing B.Tech? List of universities offering MS in US?
  10. Universities offering PG in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study B.A English via correspondence after completing BSc and B.Ed?
  12. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  13. What subjects and universities to opt for to study in Canada? Which subject would be best among Chemistry and Biology?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  15. What can I do for BAMS with BSc?
  16. Which are the international universities offering MS in Power?
  17. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
23rd January 2018, 02:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc and BA at the same time from two different universities?

No, there no such procedure through which you can apply for two different courses at the same time from two different universities. At a single time you can apply for only one course.
23rd January 2018, 09:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc and BA at the same time from two different universities?

Yes, it is possible to study 2 courses at the same time from two different universities. But, there is a condition. You can study both B.Sc and BA at the same time. You ccan pursue B.Sc from regular mode and BA through distance mode from a different university.

By this way you can pursue B.Sc and B.A at the same time from two different universities. But, one thing you have to keep in mind that the distance education university should be recognized by UGC and Distance Education Council, then only the degree will be valuable.
24th January 2018, 12:23 AM
Ramabai L

-> According to the Indian Act 1959 it's impossible but now the Law has changed in 2013.

-> The Union Grant Commission legally granted permission to the students to pursue two degrees simultaneously.

-> In the same University or different, regular and open/distance course to develop students skills and talent.

Last edited by Ramabai L; 30th January 2018 at 03:58 AM. Reason: i have to follow the guidelines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?