22nd September 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to study biology or computer while studying science in school?

i am studying science in school..do i need to study biology..or computer as an additional will do????

5th November 2011, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to study biology or computer while studying science in school?

The decision to take biology or science should be dependent on the future course that you intend to take. If you wish to go in to the areas such as MBBS or pharmacy related study, biology is an important subject. But on the other hand, if you want to go towards the engineering field, it’s compulsory for you to take up physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects. Regarding computers, it can be taken as an optional subject. Hence the decision can be taken on the basis of your decision on future courses.
7th November 2011, 12:32 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to study biology or computer while studying science in school?

Hi,
the subject you take in 12th class decide your future.
You have to take any one subject or both.
If you want to do engineering then computer science is best
and if you want to become doctor then you take biology.

All the best!
22nd January 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a computer eng but i did`t take computer .what should i do to be a computer eng
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?