8th March 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PG in Political Science if having 5 years of working experience after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello,
I have done my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
I have 5 years of working experience.
Please tell me I can study PG in Political Science?
Waiting for your reply.
With Regards-
Atul

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  2. How to do MBA in HR? I have done degree in B.A Political Science
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)? -- [New]
  4. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  5. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  6. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  7. How to become an Embryologist? What is the basic qualification for it
  8. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  9. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  10. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  12. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  13. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  14. AWS Certification for freshers?
  15. List of courses to study in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  16. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  17. Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?
  18. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2015, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG in Political Science if having 5 years of working experience after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue post graduation in Political Science after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering. This is because the basic eligibility criteria to pursue post graduation in Political Science is you should have a graduation degree in Political Science. Since you have not done graduation in Political Science, so you are not eligible to pursue Post Graduation in Political Science. However, you can pursue post graduation in Political Science if you pursue graduation course now in Political Science and then apply for post graduation in Political Science. You can pursue graduation degree in Political Science via correspondence mode in order to get the graduation degree in less time by saving years and at the same time continue your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?