29th July 2013, 08:38 AM
rashmis_1981

How to do MBA in HR? I have done degree in B.A Political Science

Hi,

I am 32yrs and i have done my degre in BA political science 2002 passed. now i want to do MBA in HR, i am currently working for a travel industry and i have 8yrs experience in MNC. I am not able to progress in my Career. So planning to do MBA in HR from IGNOU. Please suggest me

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  2. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  3. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science after completing MBA in PM
  5. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  9. Eligibility to give PGT exam? Is B.Ed compulsory to appear for this exam?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Should I opt for MBA or Masters in Engineering as per my bachelor degrees? Future prospects?
  12. What is the scope after SSC exam? I have done B.A in Political Science and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  13. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  14. How to do M.A in Political Science?
  15. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  17. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  18. What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?
15th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in HR? I have done degree in B.A Political Science

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBA course in Indira Gandhi National Open University.

The minimum eligibility to appear for OPENMAT examination conducted for admission in course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university with minimum 50% and 5% relaxation for candidates of reserved category.

The age limit is no issue to appear for entrance examination. So, you can appear for examination after qualifying eligible for admission in 2 year duration course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?