1st September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I take diploma course in forensic science and criminology after completion of graduation?

Hi sir/mam,

I'm pursuing my graduation in chemistry. Can I take diploma course in forensic science & criminology after my graduation?? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be good if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you!

27th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I take diploma course in forensic science and criminology after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir/mam,

I'm pursuing my graduation in chemistry. Can I take diploma course in forensic science & criminology after my graduation?? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be good if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you!
Yes, of course you can study Forensic Science and Criminology specialization after completing Graduation in Chemistry course. Being a Graduation with Chemistry student, you can apply for the courses such as,

- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Forensic Science and Criminology,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science and Criminology

In order to pursue for the above course, applicants must satisfy some qualification criterion.

- First of all the applicants must be an Indian citizen
- Applicants should have completed Graduation in science stream from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For the applicants from deprived categories (SC/ ST), it is 45%.
- Those applicants who have completed their Diploma in relevant specialization can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?