23rd January 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I take readmission in the same college?

I am a B.Com student and I am in the first semester by mistake during online form procedure I took admission in Gujarati medium. Now I am not getting what to do, can't I just take a readmission in the same college? After 1st semester In English medium?

25th January 2018, 12:17 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I take readmission in the same college?

You can contact the HOD of your department and transfer your stream from Gujarati to English without getting admission in 1st year altogether and wasting one year again. However, if you do not get the opportunity to change your stream, then you can get admission in the course from the very first year and continue with your studies further.
25th January 2018, 12:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the college administration about the mistake and ask them about the procedure to change the medium of study.

If they are willing to take it as a mistake and give you admission, then it will be fine for you. If not, then you have to study in Gujarati medium.
25th January 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com student and I am in the first semester by mistake during online form procedure I took admission in Gujarati medium. Now I am not getting what to do, can't I just take a readmission in the same college? After 1st semester In English medium?

You have to contact your college and inquire about the readmission possibility. Most of the students shift from one college to another college. Some students shift from one specialization to another. Some colleges may admit students on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. You have to provide a genuine reason for readmission and if they agree then you can join again as per your wish. Your one year education is going in vain in the process of readmission. Therefore, one should think twice before taking such decision.
30th September 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I Have discontinued my acadamic year 2019,now I want to continue my studies with the same group of 1st year (Bipc). Is it possible to take ReAdmission in same group and in same collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?