27th April 2018, 10:18 AM
Rohan Barse

Can I get readmission in another branch if failed in 11th Physics & Maths in KVS?

Hello, I have secured 90.20% in class 10th from Maharashtra State Board in private school of Manmad. So, I took admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dhule for class 11th Science in CBSE Board. But I failed in Physics & Mathematics in final theory exams. I want to ask you that, can I get readmission in the same class 11th but in another KVS? Please help me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?
  2. Should I join Open Schooling to study Commerce if failed in 11th Physics and Chemistry?
  3. Can I apply for WBJEE this year if qualified in 12th but failed in Maths?
  4. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  5. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  6. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  7. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
  8. Can I get readmission if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE Main & Advanced if failed and reappear in 11th standard being a 17 years old candidate?
  10. Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?
  11. PCM & Engineering Drawing or PCM & Computer Science which stream to take in 11th to become a Civil Engineer?
  12. What to do after completion of 12th class?
  13. What should I do further if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  14. I want to complete 12th after failing in Maths in 11th nearly 20 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I qualified enough to apply for TGT Maths and Science in KVs and other government school?
  16. Is it possible to complete graduation by skipping one year without classes?
  17. Is it possible to get readmission in 11th standard from WBCHSE to CBSE board?
  18. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
15th May 2018, 03:16 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I get readmission in another branch if failed in 11th Physics & Maths in KVS?

Yes you can get readmission in class 11th again if you got failed one time. You are also eligible to change school in 11th also.
17th May 2018, 09:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get readmission in another branch if failed in 11th Physics & Maths in KVS?

You may get re admission in another KVS for 11th class.

There are chances where you can get admission for 11th class until you meet the age limit.

The basic eligibility required is 10th with 55% from any recognised board.

You can apply for the entrance exam by filling the application form.

For more detailed information you can check the PDF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?