13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Readmission in private school is possible by leaving the government school?

Kindly Reply, Need your help. I completed my Grade 9 from Private school as a regular candidate. But now I've Changed my school and I am in government school now. But I want to get readmission in my old School from where i've Completed my 9th, Can I get Re-Admission there? But not as a private candidate, but as a regular candidate.
Please reply soon.

14th January 2018, 11:25 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Readmission in private school is possible by leaving the government school?

Yes, you can very much get admission in your previous school as a regular student in 9th standard, there is no issue in it. You will just have to fulfill the admission criteria of your previous school and clear the entrance test(if there is any).

Avail the admission form as and when released and fill it up with proper details.

14th January 2018, 05:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Readmission in private school is possible by leaving the government school?

Yes it is possible but you can continue your studies from any one school. You have to apply for transfer certificate or migration or SLC i.e school leaving certificate and after that you can get admission back in that school in which you want. I can say that after that you can get admission in any other school also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?