21st January 2016, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i write CGL test on the basis of graduation in EIILM University?

Sir,

I have completed my graduation from Eiilm university. And i am aspiring to write the combined graduate level entrance examination. So tell me if i am eligible for the test or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is graduation from EIILM university valid for B.Ed course in Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Masters degree abroad if I have completed my Graduation from Eiilm University?
  3. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  4. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  5. Admission into post graduation in Punjabi University Patiala after B.A from EIILM University Sikkim?
  6. Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University?
  7. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  8. Can I appear in SSC CGL exam after completion of correspondence Graduation from Periyar University?
  9. Is Eiilm University graduation valid for government job?
  10. Can I complete my graduation from EIILM university
  11. Is EIILM university recognized by UGC? Where can I get admission for B.Tech Civil
  12. Can I apply for IPS after completing graduation from EIILM university
  13. Am I eligible for IIMs having completed Graduation from a UGC recognized university but not by AICTE?
  14. Is EIILM university UGC approved?
  15. Is graduation degree of EIILM university valid for B.Ed admission in Purvanchal University
  16. How should I attempt SSC exam after having masters degree in Philosophy
  17. Whether EIILM University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE & DDE? Is it beneficial to do Civil Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University? Can I apply for Government jobs?
  18. Can I do MPSC, UPSC and Bank exam after taking admission in EIILM University Sikkim?
21st January 2016, 09:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i write CGL test on the basis of graduation in EIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have completed my graduation from Eiilm university. And i am aspiring to write the combined graduate level entrance examination. So tell me if i am eligible for the test or not?
Yes, you can write Combined Graduate Level examination after completing Graduation. But, you should not have any pending backlog at Graduation level. Staff Selection Commission conducts examination for Combined Graduate Level every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

- You must have done Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 18 to 27 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.

You can download the application form from the official website of SSC. You have to pay 100/- as registration fee. Those who belonging to the SC, ST, PWD and women do not need to pay any fee. Payment can be done via both online mode offline modes.

Official website - ssc.nic.in/
21st January 2016, 01:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i write CGL test on the basis of graduation in EIILM University?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CGL examination. CGL examination is conducted by SSC.

As, EIILM university is a recognised university and it's certificate is valid. So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all these stages for final recruitment. The examination is conducted in three stages as Tier I, Tier II and Interview.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in
21st January 2016, 01:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to appear in CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Examination after completion of Graduation from EIILM University. Since EIILM (Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University) us an UGC approved and Recognized University, I am very sure that you are eligible to appear in CGL Examination. EIILM is a fully recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in SSC CGL Entrance Examination is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. Since you have completed Graduation from EIILM University which is a recognized university, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for CGL Recruitment which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
21st January 2016, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

EIILM university is not listed in the fake university list of UGC, therefore, no need to worry about anything. You are definitely eligible for combined graduate level exam because this university is recognized by UGC.

Hence, just be prepares for the exam and don't worry about your qualification. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by SSC.
21st January 2016, 05:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CGL stands for Combined Graduate level examination. SSC which stands for Staff Selection Commission conducts this examination every year for graduates. Yes, you can apply for SSC CGL examination after completion of graduation from EIILM university.

EIILM university is recognized by University Grants Commission. So, there is no such issue regarding its validity for any government job entrance exam or higher studies courses. The notification for SSC CGL will come on 13th February, 2016. After which you can apply for this exam at official website of SSC.

The age limit for most of the posts is 18-27 years and for some posts it is also 20-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. The first stage of this exam is called Tier I exam, followed by Tier II and interview.
21st January 2016, 06:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

EIILM university stands for Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management. It is run by Rai Foundation and has approvals from:

*University Grants Commission.

*UGC-DEC-AICTE.

*Government of Sikkim.

So, the degree of this university is valid for government exams. You can apply for SSC CGL exam that will be conducted in 2016. Age limit is 18-27 years and for SI posts is 20-30 years.

Three years to OBC candidate and five years to SC/ST candidate.

You can visit http://www.ssc.nic.in for any more details about this exam.
21st January 2016, 10:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CGL examination.

The minimum academic criteria to apply for CGL exam is that the candidate must have pass his/ her graduation course from a recognized university.

As EILM university is a valid and UGC recognized university, you are eligible to appear for CGL exam after completion of graduation degree.
22nd January 2016, 12:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

EIILM university is recognised university under UGC, so candidates passed degree from the university are eligible to appear for various entrance examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC and as you have completed the graduation you are eligible to appear for CGL 2016 examination. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-27 years and relaxation in upper age limit.

For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?