9th March 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed CET if secured 56.75% in M.A.(Economics) and 42.75% in B.A.(Economics)? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have secured 42.75% in B.A(Economics)
& in M.A (Economics) 56.75%.
Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed CET?
If yes what is the procedure for applying to B.Ed CET?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed CET if secured 56.75% in M.A.(Economics) and 42.75% in B.A.(Economics)? Procedure to apply?
  2. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  3. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  4. Can I apply for PGCET if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  6. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
  7. Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Which are the colleges in Mumbai where I can apply for B.Pharm? I have secured 125 marks in CET
  10. Is it possible to apply for PG CET for MCa after completing BCA course? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Exam having secured 54% in B.Com and 79% in B.Ed with Commerce? Which subjects can I apply for this Exam?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  14. How to apply for MHT CET exam?
  15. Is M.A possible after doing BCA?
  16. Procedure to apply for DNB after DCH? Is CET exam required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in SAIL recruitment if secured 64.80% in MCA?
10th April 2015, 04:45 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed CET if secured 56.75% in M.A.(Economics) and 42.75% in B.A.(Economics)? Procedure to apply?

No, you are not eligible to apply. The minimum criteria to apply in B.Ed. is graduation in any stream. You don't even need a master degree for this. But the main thing that you need is a graduation aggregate with 50% more score. You do not have that. No college (regular college or distance) will allow candidate with less than 50% in their aggregate. Even distance and correspondence institutes have the same criteria.
So I am afraid, you are not eligible to sit for the entrance examination of B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?