8th March 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Compulsory subjects in 12th to study B.Pharmacy? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
Kindly tell me the eligibility for study B.Pharmacy? And also let me know which subjects are compulsory in 12th to get admission in B.Pharmacy?

9th March 2016, 02:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Compulsory subjects in 12th to study B.Pharmacy? Eligibility to apply?

The candidate who is interested to study Bachelor of Pharmacy must have done 12th with physics, chemistry, biology / mathematics and English as the main subjects with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by top universities.
9th March 2016, 03:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Compulsory subjects in 12th to study B.Pharmacy? Eligibility to apply?

• Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ( PCM ) or Physics, Biology, Chemistry ( PCB ) as main subjects in 12th class.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class.
  • Candidate have to appear in entrance exam in order to get admission in B.Pharmacy course.
  • Course duration is 4 years.
9th March 2016, 03:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for B.Pharmacy course are as under :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics or Physics,Chemistry,Biology from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in D.Pharmacy or in 12th science to get admission in B.pharmacy.
9th March 2016, 03:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You must have studied physics,chemistry, Bio/ maths and English subject in 12th having minimum percentage of 50 and 45 for SC /ST students.

Age limit:-

Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to reserved category as per government rule.
9th March 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to pass class 12th with PCB/PCM stream for studying B.Pharmacy course. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank through counselling.

Most the entrance exam is conducted along with other professional course by the state technical university. Hence, be prepared for it.
16th April 2021, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I fail in physics but if I pass all other subjects. Though can I be able to study b pharmacy??
23rd April 2021, 04:47 PM
arjun75020

B.Pharmacy is a four years ug course in the medical sector. B.Pharmacy is a study about preparing drugs, dispensing medicines, knowledge in medicine handling, etc.B.Pharmacy is one of the most popular courses in the medical field.

Eligibility criteria for B.Pharmacy students should be passed +2 with a 50% aggregate score and should have mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics under-recognized board. If you are interested to get admission to the best college then Campushunt will help you to get the best pharmacy college for your higher studies.

In my opinion, the Mvm college of pharmacy is one of the best pharmacy colleges in India. Mvm college of pharmacy provides quality medical education, research laboratories for students.
13th June 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is english compulsary in 10 2 for taking admissions in b pharmacy???
15th September 2021, 01:17 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have 12th passed with Physics chemistry , Biology and Mathematics with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?