15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of BE in Irrigation & Water Management of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  2. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  3. Admission criteria to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  4. Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  5. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  10. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  12. How many MSc(Financial Mathematics) seats available in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  13. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  14. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc(Anthropology) in Vadodara?
  17. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  18. Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details for Master of Human Resource Management from MS University, Baroda?
16th July 2018, 04:20 PM
laxmeech

Default Re: Course structure of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Course structure of B.E Irrigation and Water Management of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is mentioned below:

Duration of this course is 4 years.

Sem I
1. Engineering Drawing I
2. Applied Physics I
3. Fundamental of Civil Engineering I
4. Elements of Material Science
5. Mathematics I

Sem II
1. Surveying I
2. Building Drawing
3. Fundamental of mechanical engineering
4. Applied Mechanics I
5. Applied Mathematics II

Sem III
1. Construction Technology I
2. Agricultural Economics
3. Fluid Mechanics I
4. Materials & Structure I
5. Applied Mathematics III

Sem IV
1. Surveying II
2. Engineering Geology
3. Elements of It, Programming and Numerical Methods
4. Fundamentals of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
5. Fluid Mechanic II

Sem V
1. Structural Analysis I
2. Estimation, Valuation and Professional Practice
3. Engineering Hyrology
4. Ground Water Hydraulics

Sem VI
1.Structural design I
2. Environmental Engineering I
3. Geotechnical Engineering
4. Soil and Water Conservation Engineering

Sem VII
1. Environmental Engineering II
2. Water Resources Engineering
3. Sociological Aspects of Irrigated Agriculture
4. Irrigation Engineering I
5. Elective - I
6. Design if Irrigation Distribution System
7. Design Project (Water Resource Engineering)

Sem VIII
1. Construction Planning and Management
2. Transportation Engineering II
3. Irrigation Engineering II
4. Irrigation Management
5. Elective - II
6. Drainage Engineering of Irrigated
7. Elective II
8. Economics Evaluation Of Irrigation Projects

It is almost simillar course to Civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?