15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hi, I am interested to join The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for studying BE course in the specialization of Irrigation & Water Management. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  2. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  3. Admission criteria to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  4. Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  5. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  6. How many MSc(Financial Mathematics) seats available in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  11. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee expenses of MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  13. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  14. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc(Anthropology) in Vadodara?
  17. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  18. Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details for Master of Human Resource Management from MS University, Baroda?
16th July 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for studying BE course in the specialization of Irrigation & Water Management. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

There are 30 seats available for BE Irrigation & Water Management in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Those students who have passed HSCE (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in Science Stream with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/SEBC) in theory only or theory and practical with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology or Technical Vocational as one of the subjects in the qualifying examinations are eligible to apply for BE Irrigation & Water Management in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
7th October 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

what opertuenity afte be in irrigation and water manegement engineering its good for girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?