10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to get Mechanical Engineering in VIT University?

I want to study Mechanical Engineering B.Tech course in VIT University. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks in VITEEE through which I can get Mechanical Engineering in VIT University?

12th October 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to get Mechanical Engineering in VIT University?

VIT is one of the topmost private university in the country. It takes admission on the basis of rank in VITEEE. Hence theee is no cutoff marks as such based on which you can get admission in mechanical engineering. In order to get admission in VIT university in mechanical engineering , you news to score below 5000 rank. There are two campises of VIT university - Vellore and Chennai. For Vellore campus, rank of 5000 or below is required while that for Chennai campus, rank of 8000 or below is ewquired to seek admission in mechanical engineering.
12th October 2016, 03:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to get Mechanical Engineering in VIT University?

Look, it is very difficult to provide you with the exact details of the cut off marks and rank required in VITEEE to study Mechanical Engineering in VIT University as the cut off marks changes every year for the admission of B.Tech course in the said University. So, you must wait for the announcement of cut off marks for this year to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?