22nd September 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?

Sir/Mam,
Please let me know that what percentage I have to score in my 12th standard so that I can study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?
  5. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  9. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  13. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  14. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  15. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  16. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  18. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
24th September 2015, 09:55 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?

Delhi University is one of the best university of India for undergraduate and post graduate courses. The cut off percentage of marks required to get admission in top colleges of Delhi University is more than 90% in 10+2.

Some of the top colleges are:

>>Hindu College.

>>Ramjas College.

>>Lady Erwin college.

>>Hansraj College.

>>Kirorimal College etc.

For colleges like these if you belong to general category, you must have more than 90% marks in 10+2 to get admission in bachelor's degree in botany. So try to secure more than 90% marks.

If you want to see the cut off percentage for the 2015, you can visit the official website of Delhi University www.du.ac.in.
24th September 2015, 01:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?

You need to have more than 70% marks in your Class 12 Board Examination to be eligible for the course of B.Sc in Botany.
To get admission into the Top Colleges of Delhi University you will require about 85% marks in your Class 12 Board Examination.
This is the trend in general across the years it may vary by some percentage according to the demand of the particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?