27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Which degree course I can pursue after computer science?

I completed 12th standard, am a computer science group student. I have a confusion to take a PG. Please list the names of the degrees which are available

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  2. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. How a school teacher can do B.Ed in Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  7. Courses available to study for BCA last year candidate except MCA?
  8. Can a B.Tech in EEE eligible to pursue MS with Computer Science? What should I do for it?
  9. What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  10. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  11. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  12. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  14. By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which degree course I can pursue after computer science?
  16. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  17. Which degree course can I pusue after BSc computer science?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University after completing Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science?
27th August 2017, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course I can pursue after computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 12th standard, am a computer science group student. I have a confusion to take a PG. Please list the names of the degrees which are available

Candidates after completion of 12th can pursue BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or BSc Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA). After completion of graduation, candidates can pursue post graduation courses like MCA or MBA or MSc Computer Science. The best degree course in the computer field is BE or BTech in Computer Science for the 12th passed students. Admission to the engineering graduation is done through an entrance examination. Job opportunities for the BE / BTech Computer Science students are high compared to other courses.
27th August 2017, 11:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 12th standard with computer science you can opt for one of the course:

Computer Science Engineering

IT Engineering

Electronics and Telecommunication engineering

BSc IT

BSC Computer Science
27th August 2017, 11:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Below I have listed name of courses available for you after completion of 12th standard with computer science:
  • B.Sc Computer Science
  • BCA
  • BBA
  • BA
  • B.Tech/BE CSE
27th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Degree courses in computer science:

BSc in Computer Science

BSC in information technology

Computer Engineering in Computer Science

Engineering in Information Technology
28th August 2017, 03:03 AM
cataleya11

After passing your intermediate level the computer science course options you have are:-

B.Sc in Computer Application. You need to qualify intermediate level with Mathematics/Computer Science subject. A minimum score of 50% is necessary to apply.

B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or Information Technology. You need to score 50% in 12th level. You should have studied PCM in 12th level. You also need to secure a good rank in entrance exam.

BCA. You should have studied Mathematics/Computer Science in intermediate. Minimum marks of 50% in aggregate is required to apply.

The best option that you can take up is B.Tech/B.E courses as it provide a broad prospect for the candidates.
28th August 2017, 05:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your class 12th with Science stream studying Computer Science as a subject, you can opt many of the courses in your Graduation after the completion of class 12th.

You may opt normal Graduations like:-

B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Physics
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in Computer Science
B.Sc in Statistics

You can also opt B.Tech/B.E in different streams as well. They are:-

Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
IT Engineering
Mining Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering etc.
4th September 2017, 11:04 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Dear Friend,

After completion of 12th in computer science you have may options in the field of computer . You can go for degree programs and also for diploma programs.
Some course are given below...

B.Sc in computer science
B.Sc in IT
B.Tech/B.E in computer science
B.Tech/B.E in IT
Diploma in computer science
Diploma in information technology

Regards,
Divyanshu
14th September 2017, 04:13 PM
sapphire1

As you have done 12th with computer science then you have many options to apply for further studies.
Here are some courses for you:
BSc in computer science
BSc in IT
BCA
B.Tech in computer science
B.tech in Information Technology

All courses are good and have good scope. After any of the course, you can get a good job in many companies and will get good salary package.
15th September 2017, 07:51 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: Which degree course I can pursue after computer science?

As you told that you have done 10+2 in computer so after 10+2 you have multiple options to study further. Firstly generate your interest that in which field you are confirtable.

Options after 10+2 computer such as :
B.Sc in CS/IT
B.Tech in CS/IT
Diploma in Computer
BCA

Regards,
Sandhya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?