5th February 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How a school teacher can do B.Ed in Computer Science?

I am B.Com and MCA. I am teaching computers in a school since 7 years. Now I want to do B.Ed in Computer Science. How it will be possible to achieve what I want?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  2. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  3. What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?
  4. What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?
  5. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From where should I do Computer Teacher Training having completed 12th with Computer Science?
  8. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How a school teacher can do B.Ed in Computer Science?
  10. How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?
  11. How to become a private school Hindi teacher after Engineering in Computer Science?
  12. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  13. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  14. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  15. Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate?
  16. Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  18. How to become a computer teacher for high school students after completing 1st PUC in science?
6th February 2018, 04:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a school teacher can do B.Ed in Computer Science?

Yes it is possible to pursue B.Ed in Computer Science.
As you are working as a teacher in a school then one more option is here that you should pursue B.Ed through distance mode. Its degree is also valid.

Top universities to pursue B.Ed in Computer Science are:-
RVS College of Education, Coimbatore
Dr. NGP College of Education, Coimbatore
Rajalakshmi College of Education, Chennai
Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha, Delhi
6th February 2018, 04:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a school teacher can do B.Ed in Computer Science?

You can definitely apply for B.Ed course after the completion of MCA course being a School Teacher.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course in the same.
You can also apply for it through distance mode. So, apply for the same through correspondence and once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can very much opt for the B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?