29th December 2014, 05:08 PM
S S AHAMED

How to get admission in LLB in law college if I am 41 years old

My age 41yers & i passed hs .i can admission llb in law college

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?
  2. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  3. Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?
  4. Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?
  5. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  6. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  7. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  8. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  9. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  10. How to get admission in Law college 3 years course?
  11. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  12. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  13. Can I get admission in any law college in India for 3 years LLB degree course?
  14. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  15. How is the attendance in Law Colleges of Hyderabad maintained for 3 years LLB course? Timings of the college?
  16. Admission in 3 years LLB course after scoring 1609 rank in Faculty of Law College, Delhi?
  17. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
15th February 2016, 11:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB in law college if I am 41 years old

To get admission in LLB degree you have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by the concerned university. You can apply for this course even at an age of 41 years as there is no age restriction to get enrolled for this course.

LLB is a three year duration bachelor’s degree program divided into six semesters.

Admission to three years LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The syllabus for the entrance exam includes legal aptitude, logical reasoning, English comprehension, General knowledge/ current affairs and elementary mathematics.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.
5th July 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB in law college if I am 41 years old

I WANT TO KNOW TYPES OF LAW COURSES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?