8th December 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS(Computer Science) in US being a Software Engineer and BCA graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my BCA. Now I'm working with a reputed company as Software Engineer. I want to do MS(Computer Science) in US. Am I eligible?

12th January 2016, 02:54 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS(Computer Science) in US being a Software Engineer and BCA graduate?

Yes, you can do M.S. in Computer Science being a software Engineer. It is very great that you have B.C.A degree as well as post qualification in a reputed company. You need to write G.R.E and the experience doesn't going to do anything with M.S degree. TOEFL also must be written which must be submitted in order to pursue studies in English countries.
14th January 2016, 10:58 PM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS(Computer Science) in US being a Software Engineer and BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my BCA. Now I'm working with a reputed company as Software Engineer. I want to do MS(Computer Science) in US. Am I eligible?
Sorry to say but you are not eligible because of one of the main reason is that they need 16 years of previous education but you have done BCA.

I try to elaborate this 16 years of previous education means
So qualification of 10+2+ four year degree program; 10+3 year diploma + 3 year degree; 10+2+ 3 year degree (Indian B.Sc)+ 2 year masters (M.Sc) are valid and eligible for US universities.

If you would be eligible you need to give GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?