22nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue job in BPS department or go for M.Sc IT?

I have currently joined as a fresher in a top IT company in BPS department. I have completed B.Sc. in Maths and thinking to do M.Sc. IT to go in IT department. What should I do? Should I do M.Sc. IT or continue in BPS?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Mechanical graduates are over eligible for TCS BPS job?
  2. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  3. Can I get Testing post in TCS BPS if cleared Technical round? Percentage criteria for getting this job?
  4. What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?
  5. How many rounds are available in TCS-BPS Off-Campus Interview?
  6. Is it beneficial to join TCS BPS for B.Com students? When will I receive the call? Do they offer MBA course?
  7. Is TCS BPS a good option for my career?
  8. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  9. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  10. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  11. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  12. Where to apply for an education loan including tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  13. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Shall I continue my job while doing ICWAI and training?
  15. Should I attend Wipro BPS Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post being a CSE graduate?
  16. Can I continue with MSc after pursuing B.Tech?
  17. How to get job on the basis of my graduation in maths?
  18. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
24th August 2016, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I continue job in BPS department or go for M.Sc IT?

It all depends upon you and your interest that in which field you are more interested. It is very good that you got job in a top IT company. If you want to continue both of them simultaneously then you must continue your job and along with it if possible then you can pursue M.Sc in IT through correspondence. Otherwise if you want to pursue your for M.Sc after quitting the job, then also you can go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?