8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Does IIIT-Hyderabad offer B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) program?

I have searched alot but didn’t find the correct answer. Actually I am confused. I want to know that IIIT Hyderabad taught Petroleum Engineering in their B.Tech program or not? I am unable to find out the correct answer. So I want help.

14th April 2018, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIIT-Hyderabad offer B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) program?

IIIT Hyderabad is an Information Technology institute and it doesn't offer petroleum engineering stream. Only CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, like streams are available at the institution.
15th April 2018, 04:41 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to inform you that IIIT-Hyderabad doesn't offer B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) course. The IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech course only in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering areas. You can check the list of courses offered by IIIT-Hyderabad at https://www.iiit.ac.in/academics/.
15th April 2018, 10:20 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, IIIT Hyderabad does not offer B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering program. Undergraduate B.Tech Programs that are offered by International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad are given below.

<> B.Tech in CSE
Click here for More Details

<> B.Tech in ECE
Click here for More Details

Click here for Academic Programmes

As there no such Petroleum Engineering stream is not mentioned in the list of programs, I can sat that IIIT Hyderabad does not offer this course.
15th April 2018, 06:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, the IIIT-Hyderabad doesn't offer B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) course. The IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tecb course only in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering course. So, if you are interested to pursue B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) course, you have to choose any other college as the IIIT-Hyderabad doesn't offer this course.
16th April 2018, 11:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that IIIT-Hyderabad does not offers B.Tech course in Petroleum Engineering.
The above mentioned Institute offers B.Tech courses in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering. So, if you want to opt B.Tech in any one of the above mentioned streams from IIIT-Hyderabad, then you can very much apply for the same. Otherwise, you have to opt any other Institute for Petroleum Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?