1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply in SAP Labs Off-Campus Drive?

Can you please tell me about the percentage criteria to apply in Off-Campus Drive of SAP Labs? Kindly let me know the education qualification required for applying in this Drive. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?
  3. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  4. Percentage criteria to attend Intellect Design Product Design Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?
  6. Percentage required to attend Hexaware On-Campus Drive for CSE final semester student?
  7. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  9. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  10. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  11. Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University?
  12. Can I get job in Wipro having 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech, 69.44% in 10th and 69.33% in 12th? Expected starting salary after B.Tech?
  13. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  14. Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?
  15. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  16. Am I not eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 58.2% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  18. What is the eligible criteria for campus interview?
2nd November 2016, 09:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply in SAP Labs Off-Campus Drive?

Educational Qualification Required and Percentage Criteria Required to apply for SAP Labs Off Campus Drive:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SAP Labs Off Campus drive is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.Tech/ B.E in any of the below streams in order to be eligible from a recognized university
* Information Science
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Software Engineering

>> or you must have done MCA either from year 2015 or 2016 in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout your academics in Graduation or Post Graduation (if applicable) is "80% marks" or "8.0 CGPA".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?