8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in SRM Engineering Entrance Exam?

I want to apply in SRM Engineering Entrance Exam. Kindly let me know what is the educational qualification requires to apply in this entrance exam? Please let me know about the qualification asap.

8th October 2016, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in SRM Engineering Entrance Exam?

Educational qualification required to apply for SRM Engineering Entrance Exam:

The basic educational qualification basically varies from stream to stream that you choose. You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with 65% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

>> For Getting admission in SRM Kattankulathur Campus:

* You must have completed 12th class with 65% marks in PCM or PCB

>> For Getting admission in All Other 3 Campuses:

* You must have completed 12th Class with 60% marks in PCM or PCB

@ With PCB subjects in 12th : You may choose B.Tech in Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering

@ With PCM subjects in 12th: You may choose B.Tech in other normal programs
8th October 2016, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in SRM Engineering Entrance Exam?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. In case of reserved category there is relaxation available.
Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on the rank through counselling.
8th October 2016, 10:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Your subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Percentage of marks required in PCM is different for different campuses in Bachelor of Technology course:

Kattankulathur Campus: 65%

Ramapuran campus:60%

Vadapalani campus: 60%.

Delhi NCR: 60%.
8th October 2016, 11:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam of SRM University is called SRMEEE which means SRM Engineering Entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria for SRM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of technology is:

*Candidate must have studied 10+2 in science stream with essential subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry etc.

*Minimum of 65% marks in senior secondary is required to get admission in SRM university best campus and in your desired stream according to your rank in SRMEEE.
9th October 2016, 12:26 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

SRMEEE is engineering entrance examination conducted by the SRM University for admissions into professional first year degree program.

Education qualification required:-

**Applicants must have qualified class 12th or equivalent examination, recognized by state or central education board.

**Applicants must have Physics, Math & Chemistry as subjects in class 12th

**You should have scored a minimum aggregate of 70% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics..
10th October 2016, 07:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in SRM Engineering Entrance Exam. Kindly let me know what is the educational qualification requires to apply in this entrance exam? Please let me know about the qualification asap.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized board are eligible for SRM University entrance exam for Engineering course.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?