18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CAT exam while pursuing graduation?

Sir, I am pursuing graduation and i m under graduation.can i able to give the entrance of cat .

20th February 2016, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CAT exam while pursuing graduation?

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in CAT Examination:

No, you are not eligible to apply for CAT (Common Admission Test) if you are still pursuing Graduation. Because Candidates who do not complete their Graduation are not at all eligible to apply. The minimum educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.

>> Candidates who are doing their Final year are also eligible to appear in CAT Examination.

>> You have mentioned that you are pursuing Graduation. If you are doing final year of Graduation then you may be eligible. On the other case, if you are doing other than final year of Graduation then you are not eligible.
15th June 2016, 09:15 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for CAT exam while pursuing graduation?

Being a under gradate you are not eligible for CAT exam.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam. Final year students are also eligible for CAT exam.
But you are under graduate so, you can’t eligible for Cat exam right now.
So, complete graduation then apply for CAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?