14th August 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Des in Hyderabad?

Hello Everyone,
I just want to know that for getting admission in B.Des course what are the entrance exam I have to give in Hyderabad? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare?
  2. Will any offline exam be conducted by AIEEE in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?
  4. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  5. Detailed information about MHM entrance exam conducted by Apollo, Hyderabad?
  6. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  7. How to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University and EFLU?
  8. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How can I get a project of any Navratna Company in Hyderabad in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  12. How to get admission into BITS Pilani while studying diploma in Hyderabad
  13. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  15. How can I get job in Hyderabad after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  17. How to succeed in GATE exam? Best coaching centres in Hyderabad?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
17th August 2015, 02:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Des in Hyderabad?

You have to appear in AIEED - All India Entrance Examination for Design for studying B.Des in Hyderabad and top colleges all over India.

Candidates who have passed 12th class from any recognised colleges can apply for AIEED exams.
Age of candidate must be from 16 to 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?