31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose?

Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose? Can you please let me know the best graduation which will provide me a best job in the future? Awaiting for the answer soon!

1st November 2015, 01:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose?

Yes you can get job on the behalf of 12th standard in private as well as in government sector. The main problem of doing job without graduation is low salary and high work load. Yes you will get very low salary for your hard work. Educated employees are preferred every where. You have also choice to go in police & in defense as a solider. It is the lowest rank in army and police also risk of life is much more in such jobs.

I suggest you to complete your graduation first and then move towards job.
After 12th standard various graduation courses are available in front of you like :-
BA
BBA
BCA
B.COM
B.ED
B.TECH
B.SC
LLB
MBBS
B.PHARMA
DIPLOMA

So it depends on your interest that which graduation course you choose.
1st November 2015, 02:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose?

There are many Jobs which you can apply , after 12th such as:

Clerks in banks
Clerks in post Office
Patwari etc.

But I would like to suggest you to first complete your graduation course after that you will have numerous job opportunities.

According my point of view, you should complete your graduation in that stream in which you have completed your 12th, as your knowledge will increased and you will able to tackle with it easily.
1st November 2015, 10:11 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for some of the entrance examination to get the jobs without the graduation course.

But there are not many jobs with the good salary and perks as candidates are only eligible to appear for the group D jobs. Some of the list of the examination are :-

* SSC CHSLE.
* IB.
* CTET.
* NDA.

So you can appear for the examination to get the jobs after the 10+2 educational qualification.
2nd November 2015, 10:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose? Can you please let me know the best graduation which will provide me a best job in the future? Awaiting for the answer soon!
Yes, you can get Jon without Graduation. But, you can't get good job as you like. If you want to get a Good Job with good salary package then is mandatory that you must complete Graduation. Every graduation having good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You can choose any Graduation course based on your Interest and future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?