13th December 2016, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.SC Agriculture from Government college in Patna so I want to know which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges offering B.Sc Agriculture and BVS in Mysore/ Mandya and their fee structure?
  3. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission?
  5. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  6. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  8. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  9. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  10. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  13. Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
21st January 2017, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure?

Which government college in Patna courses in bsc in agricultural biotechnology
22nd April 2017, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure?

I am MD ASLAM REZA, I belongs to PURNEA BIHAR , I completed my 10th with 72.8% in 2014 & completed my 12th from " PCM "with 57.4 % in 2016. I want to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Government college. So please help me . what I do. & How can I do. My contact no. 8294427243.
PLEASE REPLY Me
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?