16th April 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of B.Tech? Is doing higher education better option?

I have passed B-Tech I want to get admission in M-Tech will it give me good opportunity for job, I also want to get admission in M -Tech for higher education. Please make it clear. I want to know the information soon as possible. Thanks!

16th April 2016, 09:07 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Tech? Is doing higher education better option?

First of all I appreciate your willingness of doing post graduation course. You have completed your B-Tech course and want to get admission in M-Tech course and want to know about better job opportunity after completion of M-Tech course.

>>In my opinion, M-Tech course will be beneficial to you if you have interested in getting job in professor/ lecturer job or having interest in doing Phd course. Otherwise you are eligible for almost all the good jobs such as PSU’s , IES etc at the graduation level. So decision is up to you.
16th April 2016, 11:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Tech? Is doing higher education better option?

Yes, of course having a PG degree with you from a recognized University is always appreciated and will help you in your career ahead and you will have more job opportunities and probably at higher posts with higher qualification.

Therefore, if you wish to pursue M.Tech, you should very much go for it.
17th April 2016, 12:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.Tech course, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job based on your interest. Since, you are interested to do M.Tech course, to get admission in M.Tech course, you must have to appear in GATE or PGCET examinations. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of two years M.Tech course. Yes, doing higher education after B.Tech helps you to find many career and job opportunities.
17th April 2016, 01:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed B-Tech I want to get admission in M-Tech will it give me good opportunity for job, I also want to get admission in M -Tech for higher education. Please make it clear. I want to know the information soon as possible. Thanks!
Yes, it is always good to apply for Higher degree course after completing Graduation. Doing higher degree course will be help you to get a good job with high salary package. you can apply for M.Tech or M.E in concerned specialization after completing B.Tech.
17th April 2016, 11:38 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pursuing M-Tech. (Master in technology) after completion of B.tech will open so many doors of opportunities for career as well as higher studies or research.
Once you complete your masters in technology you will get a good job and a bright career as well. It is because you must have good and deep knowledge about that particular field or subject which is beneficial for the company.
23rd April 2017, 02:43 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> If you are passionate about studies better you opt higher studies.
-> If you are about to experience practically what you have learnt in your B.tech course then do a job.
-> Actually it based on your perspective towards both .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?