6th January 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How and when I can apply for CA exam?

I am in final year of my graduation. How and when I can apply for CA exam, when to register for exam. Do I need to appear for CPT. Please send me all the details on my id: [email protected].

6th January 2017, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when I can apply for CA exam?

To be eligible to pursue CA course, you should have passed 12th standard or Bachelor's degree from a recognised board. You need to appear and qualify the CPT examination to get admission in CA course. Since, you are pursuing Graduation, if you have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in your Graduation course from a recognised university, you are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and you can directly register for IPCC i.e., second level of CA course.
6th January 2017, 11:20 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

One can enroll after passing class 10 and after passing class 12 one can appear for CPT exam. As you are in final year you have to complete you final year with 55% marks then only you are eligible for direct enrollment for IPCC otherwise you have to enroll yourself for the CPT exam then after passing the CPT you can proceed further.
20th April 2017, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th now and I want give CA exams after my 12th. So, I want to know the syllabus of CA examination and procedure of registering my name for it .
Please kindly send all the detail information of it on my email add:[email protected] as fast as you can.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?