31st January 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course is valid for getting job in Railway department?

Which graduation course valid for getting job in Railway department? Can you tell me the list of graduation course which I can take to ensure that I will get the job in railways? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

31st January 2016, 10:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course valid for getting job in Railway department?

Railway is a very vast platform for making career. There are so many departments in railways. You can pursue your graduation in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering for getting job in the railway department. My suggestion to you is that you should choose that particular stream in which you have your personal interest. Because one can perform its best in the interested field only. For your kind information i want to tell you that you must have to score at least 55% marks in your graduation from any recognized university for getting job in the railways.
31st January 2016, 02:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course valid for getting job in Railway department?

Except some of the posts it is not necessary to have graduation any core subject to appear in examination for recruitment in railway jobs.

The eligibility to appear for Railway entrance examination candidates need to have graduation from any recognised university with minimum passing percentage.

So, you can pursue graduation with course of your interest for final selection in job. To get more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st January 2016, 11:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course is valid for getting job in Railway department?

Yes of course graduation is definitely allowed for Indian Railway jobs from lower posts to higher post. Recently Indian Railways of 17 zones released the Notification for various posts.

<> For this you should have completed minimum 10+2 from the recgnized board.

<> Minimum age --18 years.

If you are from the background of Engineering then definiteky there will engineering vacancies in Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?