18th November 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I afford higher education and best stream?

Hello, my name is Avinash. I live in Gurgaon. I have done 12 class with 56% marks of science stream(PCM). I belong to middle class family, my family can't afford higher education & best studies, but I want to do computer engineering in abroad and I belong to OBC category.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if my father can't afford expensive education?
  2. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  3. Colleges that offers higher education in Archaeology?
  4. How can Middle Class and Lower Class students get Scholarships to continue their studies when their families can't afford?
  5. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?
  6. What should I do to gain scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of education in Nigeria?
  7. What are the prospects of higher education after 12th from PCM side?
  8. Which does a student doesn't continue for PG after finishing UG?
  9. Procedure to apply for education loan after completion of higher secondary with 80.31 percentage in commerce stream?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Last date of AMU admission forms for Class 11th students?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Higher Education in Abroad for B.Sc(Geology) student? -- [New]
  13. Are Government Universities better than Private Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?
  15. Which exam is conducted by Council of High Secondary Education Manipal(COHSEM)? I have scored 69.4% aggregate in science stream
  16. How can I apply for scholarship if I want to do B.Com in Dixit college?
  17. Does government provides interest free education loan and scholarship for higher education? What should I do for it?
  18. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
18th November 2017, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I afford higher education and best stream?

If your family can't afford higher education, then you have option of education loan. There are even fee waiver scheme by state government for professional courses.

Hence, there are options available for financially weaker students. All you have to do is get admission at a reputed college first.
19th November 2017, 04:16 PM
ashfaquekhan316

You can get education loan from various banks as there are various program for funding a student for education loan. You will just have to be good at your studies so that you could avail a job as soon as possible after completion of your degree.

You should try to do well in your further entrance examinations as well in order to get admission in top colleges to pursue your B.Tech.

You do not need to worry as you can get education loan to pursue you higher studies.
20th November 2017, 10:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To opt for higher studies, you can get education loan if you have some financial issues.
Respective banks offer Education loan for higher studies.
So, you must have to perform well in the entrance examination and have to apply in some reputed Institution and then you can apply for education loan based on your performance in the examination.
15th July 2018, 10:21 PM
laxmeech

All you can do is study hard and get scholarship. You can do job as well as study. If your parents can't afford then don't complain. First you can earn and then pay for your own studies. Look for alternatives works/jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?