26th December 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the prospects of higher education after 12th from PCM side?

I would be grateful if I get answer for what are the prospects of higher education in India after 12th with PCM stream. So please help me with the information?

26th December 2015, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the prospects of higher education after 12th from PCM side?

After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advance, SRMEEE, VITEEE, EAMCET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years Engineering course.
27th December 2015, 04:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the prospects of higher education after 12th from PCM side?

There are many choices available for you after 10+2 with PCM for higher studies.

So, you need to be very careful to choose among them by taking care of your interest and aim. Some of best higher studies are :-

* B.tech/BE

* LL.B.

* CPT.

* B.Sc.

* Fashion Technology.

There are some more options of higher studies after 10+2 with PCM. But to get admission in best institutions you have to qualify in entrance examination.
27th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would be grateful if I get answer for what are the prospects of higher education in India after 12th with PCM stream. So please help me with the information?
There are good career options available for those who completed 12th standard with PCM specialization. Since, you have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, you can apply for the Bachelor Degree course, such as, B.Tech or B.E in any specialization based on your Interest and future aspiration. Beside this, if you are interested to make career in Computer Science then you can apply for BCA followed by Master of Computer Application (MCA).

Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is another best option after 12th standard with PCM. The duration of the program is four years and admission is based on the entrance exam performance.

You can also apply for the Bachelor Degree course such as,

- B.Sc in Computer Science
- B.Sc in Biotechnology
- B.Sc in Information Technology
- B.Sc in Mathematics
27th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can do B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics courses. The engineering course in the IT or Computer Science has more scope than other studies. You can choose the IT or Computer Science engineering. If you study well and you can get a job in leading MNC in India like,

- Infosys - https://www.infosys.com/careers/
- TCS -http://www.careers.tcs.com/CareersDe...areersHome.jsp
- CTS -http://www.cognizant.com/careers
- Wipro - http://careers.wipro.com/

The aspirant can get very good salary in the IT industry than any other industry. The scopes for foreign job opportunities are very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?