17th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Graduation in Culinary Innovation Techonolgy?

Sir, I want to do graduation in culinary innovation and technology. SO need help regarding this. Waiting for your reply, thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  2. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  3. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  4. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  5. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  6. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  7. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  8. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  9. Universities that offer Bachelor degree in Culinary Arts?
  10. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  11. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  12. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  13. which is the best culinary school in India?
  14. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  17. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  18. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
8th December 2015, 01:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i do Graduation in Culinary Innovation Techonolgy?

The student should passed 10 +2 with minimum of 50 percent marks are eligible to apply for Graduation in Culinary Innovation Technology. The candidate must attend an entrance exam conducted by the university which includes, English, Science and general knowledge. Basically the exam held in April or May and academic session starts July or August in every year.

The courses offer Training in front office, Housekeeping, Food and Beverages and Kitchen. A student who wants to become a Chef need to focus on the kitchen as a specialization. Students quipped kitchen or restaurant in the training session. While studding student come to know how to prepare meals how to use the right equipment and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?