23rd December 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi School of Economics?

Hi All,

I am Manmaya and currently pursuing my 12th. I want to know about the admission process for B.om course in Delhi School of Economics. Please tell me in detail?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  3. How to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi School of Economics? -- [New]
  4. Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  6. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  7. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  8. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  9. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  10. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  12. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  13. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus of delhi school of economics followe for MA Economics entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  16. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of Economics for MA economics entrance exam?
  17. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  18. Enquiry for getting admissioon in Commerce or School of Economics?
25th December 2015, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi School of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,

I am Manmaya and currently pursuing my 12th. I want to know about the admission process for B.om course in Delhi School of Economics. Please tell me in detail?
Normally there is no entrance exam conducted for B.Com through Delhi School of Economics. However, you must satisfy certain eligibility criteria to be eligible for B.Com through Delhi School of Economics.

- The candidate must complete 12th standard in commerce steam or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Admission will be based on merit list.
- Minimum of 55% will be a must.
- Minimum age normally is 17 years. Some colleges do keep a maximum limit of 25 years.

Official website - econdse.org/
25th December 2015, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi School of Economics?

You need to first of all have to score quite well in your 12th boards, i,e.above 90% as the competition is quite high nowadays. After that you will have to fill up the application form for it and check whether you are eligible for it or not and if you are eligible for it, you will probably get admission depending upon merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?