21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a good college for computer application course?

I am doing in chemistry biology nutrition and computer application and I want to study in computer application. Can I get opportunities for admission in a better college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?
  2. How to get admission in BCA college?
  3. How to do B.Tech after BCA?
  4. Admission in MCA at IGNOU is possible having completed O&A level Computer course from DOEACC?
  5. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join BCA course if I am a commerce student
  7. In which entrance exams should I appear except GATE to get admission in any good college for M.Tech(CSE)?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  9. Is there any B.Tech college which offer admission in September, January or in February? Online Computer Language courses helpful for such candidate?
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  11. Is it necessary to apply in colleges before CAT exam result is announced?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Computer Application) admission in SDM Degree College? -- [New]
  13. MCA or MBA, which one is better to study for BCA(H) student?
  14. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  16. How many B.A.(Computer Application) seats are available in Hindu College? Relaxation for girls?
  17. How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Computer Application admission in St. Albert's College, Ernakulam? Total course fee of this PG Diploma course?
  18. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

22nd August 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good college for computer application course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing in chemistry biology nutrition and computer application and I want to study in computer application. Can I get opportunities for admission in a better college?

Interested students can apply online or offline for taking admission to Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) course. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for selecting students for the admission to BCA. In general, admission to the BCA course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations and entrance examination. Merit list is prepared and students are called for an interview before admission. Selected students have to pay the fees and join the BCA course. The above given is the procedure followed in many good colleges for taking admission to computer application course.

22nd August 2017, 08:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good college for computer application course?

Since you haven't mentioned your current standard and also the particular standard in which you want to take admission, so its a bit difficult for me to answer your query properly.
I am assuming that you are seeking information regarding admission into BCA (Bachelor's of Computer Application) course.
A candidate, who have studied Mathematics and Computer Science at his/her 10+2 level and have secured 50% marks from a recognized board, is eligible for BCA course.
So, if you are meeting the eligibility criteria then you can take admission into this course.
Some colleges prefer to take their entrance test to, qualifying in which candidates are admitted into various courses and some colleges use to admit candidates into their various courses on the basis of merit marks secured in the qualifying examination.
So admission in good college depends upon your 10+2 result and also on your performance in entrance examination.

23rd August 2017, 12:22 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can get admission in various good colleges depending upon your marks and the marks in the entrance test you score.

In various colleges there are entrance examination conducted for admission in the course and you can only get admission only after attaining the minimum cut-off.

Therefore, you should try to get admission in top colleges and be prepared for any such entrance examination(if any).

25th August 2017, 09:33 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can get admission in a good college with computer application after studying chemistry, biology, nutrition and computer application. You need to qualify the entrance examination that is held by the colleges for admission of candidates in computer courses however to apply you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria.

The eligibility criteria are

Candidates should have passed 10+2 level examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.

Candidates should have studied computer science or mathematics in 10+2 level.

The age of the candidates should be minimum 17years.

The candidates need to score well in the entrance examination to secure admission in a good college. There are also some colleges which provide admission based on the 10+2 level marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?