2nd January 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How many course is available after completion of graduation to get a good job?

How many course is available after completion of graduation to get a good job? Can you tell me the best one and the information which I need to follow for applying to the course? Please answer me soon as possible on this. Thanks!

4th January 2016, 03:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many course is available after completion of graduation to get a good job?

After graduation you have numerous job opportunities in government as well as private sector.

You can appear in these tests for direct job:

SSC
IAS
IES
PO Bank
Clerical
RTO
Railway Clerical
4th January 2016, 10:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many course is available after completion of graduation to get a good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many course is available after completion of graduation to get a good job? Can you tell me the best one and the information which I need to follow for applying to the course? Please answer me soon as possible on this. Thanks!
There are so many courses available after completing Graduation. The aspirant can apply for the courses like, MBA or M.Tech or MCA or M.A or CA or ICWA or ACS or Civil services or Animation courses or Web Designing or Mass Communication and Journalism or Hotel Management or Law or B.Ed or Post Graduate Diploma courses etc. You can choose the course which you like the most. After the course you can apply for Government jobs, Sales and Marketing jobs, Human Resources jobs, Public Sector Companies, Retail Sector jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?