14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue graduation while living abroad?

I am a 33 years old woman. I have a son. So, my question is, I want to do a study, I am 8th pass and I leave abroad with my husband and kids. I want to do graduation, but how? Please give me some advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue Graduation in abroad despite of bad academic record?
  2. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a Scholarship to pursue BA in Sociology from Abroad? How can I apply for the Scholarship? -- [New]
  4. Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India?
  5. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  6. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  7. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  8. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  9. How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?
  10. Which biology related course i can pursue in graduation in abroad?
  11. Can i do Ph.D from abroad after securing an average of 55% in graduation?
  12. Total cost of M.S. for two years in U.S/Canada? Subjects in which MS can be done being Engineer?
  13. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  14. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  15. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  17. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
15th January 2017, 01:56 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: How to pursue graduation while living abroad?

Hi,
I must tell you that in order to do graduation in any form be it regular or Distance or Correspondence Mode, you need to at least have a passing certificate of class 12th in order to pursue or get a degree of graduation.
So i must suggest you to get a passing certificate of atlesat class 12th.
Hope this helps!
15th January 2017, 04:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mention that in which country you are residing and in which university you want to study for graduation. But a little bit idea about the admission procedure can be given for admission. The eligibility requirements and admission procedures for international students may differ from one higher education or VET. DU students who already know the qualification levels the ways to obtain and the particular institution in which they want to study. They can visit in Educational Institutes website and learn about the educational institute specific eligibility requirements and detailed admission procedure in the desired program of study.
15th January 2017, 05:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you want to pursue graduation at this age and also you are residing outside India so you can check out the eligibility requirements and education admission procedure of the university website where you want to take admission in the country where you are residing now. There you can learn about the Educational Institutes, specific eligibility requirements and the detailed admission procedure, admission fees structure in the desired program of the study.
15th January 2017, 07:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have heard about distance mode education then it is good. If not then let me tell you that one can pursue from either regular or distance mode. While living in abroad you can pursue from distance mode. In this you have to come for only give final examination. And there is no age limit to complete education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?