15th January 2016, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i become Fashion Designer after doing Graduation in Commerce?

I am a commerce student. I have a great interest on drawing as i want to become a fashion designer. Can i become one after doing Graduation in commerce?

15th January 2016, 02:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become Fashion Designer after doing Graduation in Commerce?

You can apply for entrance exam which is conducted by NIFT for post graduate course admission in fashion designing. You just need 50% marks in your graduation to become eligible for it.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. Colleges are allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
15th January 2016, 03:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a commerce student. I have a great interest on drawing as i want to become a fashion designer. Can i become one after doing Graduation in commerce?
Yes, you can become Fashion Designer after graduation in commerce. The eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Design is a 2 years course; the eligibility to study the course is graduation in any discipline. The course is available in Pearl Academy. The website link is given http://pearlacademy.com/postgraduate...ashion-design/.

There is also a Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication in JD Institute of Fashion Technology. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is, http://www.jdinstitute.com/fashion/p...munication.php.

There are many courses available like this in many institutes in India. Your interest and skill is more important. So you can choose any one of the course and pursue your career in Fashion industry.
15th January 2016, 10:24 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing fashion designer even after completing graduation with commerce. There are some courses available in fashion designing which you can opt. It is also done in side as some extra courses but it also has value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?