8th January 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Migration is possible while in the final year of B.Tech?

I am in final year of B.Tech in Punjab university but I can't take regular classes now due to some issues. What can be the solution whether migration is possible or any other way is there for me?

8th January 2018, 03:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Migration is possible while in the final year of B.Tech?

College change or migration is allowed only after first year of engineering.

There is no provision of college change or migration in final year of engineering. The better option for you is to continue your study and complete. You can submit application to your department for not taking regular classes.

You may get relaxation on health grounds.
8th January 2018, 07:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

No not at all, migration is not possible in final year of Bachelor of Technology.

In bachelor's degree in engineering or technology, college migration is possible in second year of engineering only.

Those who finish first year of engineering can apply for college migration.
9th January 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year of B.Tech in Punjab university but I can't take regular classes now due to some issues. What can be the solution whether migration is possible or any other way is there for me?

It is not advisable to migrate while studying in the final year of the BTech course. Students have to continue the course and complete the same. It is very difficult to migrate in the final year of the course. Many students are changing colleges in the 2nd year of the engineering course. The student has to contact their college department or office staff for more details regarding his/her queries. It is better to study the course in the same way and complete the course. Student can contact their college professors for help regarding his migration.
9th January 2018, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can inform your college about your issue and drop this year. You can take exams next year, if you still have time left for the course. Otherwise, there isn't much you can do.

For an engineering degree course, you need to attend regular classes and there are attendance rules, which you need to fulfill to become eligible for appearing in exams.
9th January 2018, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to transfer to another college while pursuing final year of B.Tech course. You should have to pursue four years B.Tech course from the same college/ university to get B.Tech degree certificate. If you are not able to attend the regular classes then, you have to contact your college principal, take permission and you can apply for B.Tech final year examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?